View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 05:36 PM   #15
Mardelin
Mardelin Yorkshire Terriers
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiemomma2
What are some of the address' I can go to to get the information & also about web rings? What is the deal with those?
I don't understand them I guess. If you have the address to any of them would be nice so I can try to see what it is all about. Is there alot of travel involved? My youngest daughter will be 14 Nov. 6 & has been asking alot of questions about showing or anything they offer but I am not sure about going about it all besides 4H. LOL Please bear with me!
YEAH FOR YOUR DAUGHTER, how wonderful that she's showing an interest. So many of todays top handlers started out at a very young age....handling is somewhat of an art the requires perfecting.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding you. YTCA.org is the mother clubs website. From there you can go to the regional clubs. I'm not sure there is anything on junior handling here.

If your daughter is interested in Junior Handling, the best thing is to go to the AKC website and find a All Breed Club in your area and contact them. They will most likely lead you to Junior Handling Classes and/or put you in touch with someone that can help you.

Ask as many questions as you like, I'll do my best to answer, if I can't I'll find someone that can.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!