View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 07:29 PM   #6
disorientlove
Yorkie Yakker

I have been reading up on them quite a bit. Unlike my beagle, I rather just learned her traits since I was so young. Ahh, the newspaper has some.. But I guess I haven't been fast enough yet, or the dog simply doesn't appeal to me. He or she will just be a house pet, so I really don't mind imperfections about them or anything.

I've noticed quite a few live in AZ as well, have been reading former posts of people looking in AZ for dogs to learn more.

Oh, and don't worry. :] The puppy will be cared for almost constantly. I take online school for a bit until I get my license and car later on, then will switch back to doing a few classes again. But when I first get 'im, the puppy will be cared for constantly. To be honest, I'm rather mature for my age. Since it's only me and my mum living here, I have a huge priority. I take care of all of the animals, and have been raised around them my whole life. I would really like the yorkie to be with me at almost all times, attatched at the hip, really. I don't go out much since I'm a tad shy, so the puppy wouldn't be ignored. Infact, it's a challange I want. I got the chance to foster a dalmation I found this summer and absolutely adored it. My mother, however, thought a dalmation would grow too big for our house and was just too energetic. And I've finally convinced her that getting a small dog would be nothing more than one of our cats, and she said as long as I took full resposibilty for it, I could get one.

Of course, if I do go somewhere without my little furbaby, there's always someone home to watch out. I've though this well out for quite some time.

That's what I'm hoping. I'm trying to calm my anxious mind, lol. :]
disorientlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!