View Single Post
Old 10-02-2006, 05:11 PM   #5
Bnot
YT 1000 Club Member

I have a Sherpa bag that I put Adonis in for going in places to eat while traveling. Its airline approved, and has a shoulder strap on it. Its square, and has a lot of venting for air, and even a zipper on top where they can put their heads out of it. I've put Adonis in this many times to go in eating when I didn't want to leave him in the car. Being single and traveling, I've even put him in it to pay for gas, since one time the attendant hollered at me, moved "everyone aside so that lady with the dog could pay and get out, cause dogs weren't allowed in the store." I had him in my arms. I've found traveling some people aren't very pet freindly. Since I've been putting him in the Sherpa, nobody has every said a thing about him being in stores or restaurants with me.

I got my Sherpa at Petsmart. I forgot how much it cost, but has been more than worth what I paid. I'm sure it was under 50 bucks.

Also since he travels in a car set, I put plenty of food in it for him. Now water is another story, and they do get thristy on trips. I have a small bowl with an airtight lid I use to let him drink from.

Our first few 10 hour trips to TX, we'd stop bout every 2-3 hours. Now that he's 5, we've made it fine with one stop, the last 3 times we traveled.
Bnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!