View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 04:28 PM   #10
ttreatsyorkies
YT Addict

I do not post as often as others but I am on frequently. I totally dislike seeing mean threads. There is one right now that is just beyond exceptable, in my opinion. I agree with the above post that if you have something tht needs to be said do it in a PM. Passing ugly remarks back and forth is not going to get you any thing except more ugly remarks. I think as YT's we need to be more a observant in what we type, or how we type. Remember people can't see your expression only the words; so they don't know if you are meaning to come across the way you are.
No one wants to log on in a middle of a heated battle. A debate is a different story they are usually civilized discussions where disagreements are under control, battles are name calling or name labeling post.
Administration I think should tell all parties involved in a post that the thread will be closed. If it is picked up again maybe there could be a log kept of who participates in verbal ugliness, and apply a 3 strikes your out role.
Good luck admin. It is definitly a tough job keeping things under control.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!