View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 03:27 PM   #9
AllyKenyon
Senior Yorkie Talker

Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ytsirk27
Word of wisdom: Dont knock ppl on here when your trying to get help...It makes it a lost cause. Good luck in your adventure. Selling used dog clothing isnt very profitable...You ever try ebay or anything like that. Kids clothes does really well on there. I also wanted to add that i run a daycare and were not all bad..... You just have to be careful... Good Luck!

Its not me with the daycare issues, its my husband...i have wanted to start a daycare but the state would not approve my home so hopefully with the move i can do that...and as far as childrens clothing...it all goes to my best friend who is having a baby in a few days...she has gotten all of my stuff because she is in the same situation i am financialy. And again i wasnt trying to knock people on here...i know you are all really nice people..i have been reading threads and post for the last 2 or 3 days straight lol...i am just broke and i thought that selling doggy items would be really fun for me and would make enough money to help out...
AllyKenyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!