View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 02:30 PM   #4
AllyKenyon
Senior Yorkie Talker

well i bought my yorkie for $100 bucks if that tells you anything. Im not looking for handouts...im not going to be able to work and I absolutely love animals...i have wanted to do this for a long time and it seems there is alot of people on here that are very giving and they have alot of extra stuff that they dont need...if no one is able to help me thats fine but like i said before...i just filed bankruptcy so no i dont have alot of money and the reason i want to do this is to help pay for my family and the move we are going to have to make in a few weeks which is gonna cost us over $3000. my husband has been the only one to support the family since we have had our girls and i cannot get a job at this time because of how he feels about child care. I have tried a number of things to make a little money to help but nothing has worked such as starting my daycare but that didnt work because of where we lived they wouldnt approve it because there wasnt enough exits. if no one is willing to help thats fine...i was just asking if anyone would be willing to...thats all

PS i would get a loan and just start it that way but i cant because of the bankruptcy...so it all goes on my expence and right now we live pay check to pay check and thats not even cutting it...thanks for the wake up call though...i wasnt trying to sound like a charity case or anything...just thought people might help
AllyKenyon is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!