View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 12:53 PM   #11
AngieGA
Senior Yorkie Talker

Wow, such similarities in our stories - Dexter is cremated and on a shelf with his picture and collar in our room - on my side of the bed.

There have been MANY times I hear his collar rattle or feel his paws on the side of the bed wanting me to pick him up.

The strangest thing is after he died - my mom asked if we cut any of his hair to put in a clear Christmas ball. We had not. I searched this house high and low and couldn't find any hair. Well, about 6-7 weeks later I got up in the morning when h left for work - locked the door, went to bathroom and when I returned I saw something near my h's pillow. I turned on the light and it was hair from Dexter. Now my linens have been washed MANY times during that time frame. Dexter used to lay at my knees and when my h would get up to shower he would move to my h's pillow. So I have to guess some how Dexter put that hair there at that time. Nothing else to explain it.

I know that Dexter is with good company in Heaven....running, playing, and enjoying life waiting for us to be together again,
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!