Thread: God!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2006, 04:17 AM   #13
ytsirk27
BANNED FOR SCAMMING MEMBERS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doortego
I don't see how you could pay hers and not pay it for all of your other kids. You can't treat one person different than the others. How many kids do you keep? That could get quite expensive. If the contract doesn't call for you to pay, you really can't do it and stay afloat. I would just try to explain that to her and if she won't listen, she will just have to do whatever she feels necessary.

The only problem I see is if you are obligated because you are receiving payment from the state but even if that is so, you would certainly only be obligated to refund whatever the state paid you for her child, not the amount that she paid to the other daycare.

Good luck to you.

WEll here. They have the dc cards now. They put a certain amount on the parents card and they phone it in and transfer it to my account upon my request. The state has no rules when it comes to this..they pay when I want and pay for my vacation with it also. I have my state pay on the 1st of every month so shes paid for the whole month of Sept however since I took a weeks vacation I dont have to reimburse her because shes on state. State rule is: treat them like you do the cash paying parents. also once they give you a benefit for the month thats all you get for the month and she knows that. She just deosnt want to have to pay ANYTHING out of her pocket. Must be nice to only have to usually pay 27.00 a month for 3 kdis!! Shes going to pay it or she can leave and ill get her for the two weeks notice she did not give me!!!!!!!
ytsirk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!