Thread: God!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 06:29 PM   #5
Dragonfly
My Sun Shine's bright
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnolia
I would not pay the other day care for one reason and one reason only!! She was going to have to pay SOMEONE to keep her kids, whether it was you or the other place so let her pay them. If you lose her, you're better off without her and someone better will show up when you least expect it. As for the one that hasn't paid you, a sitter I had when we lived in New Orleans met one parent at the door one Monday who hadn't paid in 2 weeks. She told the mom she either had to pay her account up or take the child home. Well, what was the mom going to do? Had to be at work, no work, no pay so she paid the sitter!!! You are no different than the water company, phone company, or credit card company - you expect your money when it's due. If you don't pay your utilities, they WILL cut you off - so cut her off. I know, it's easy for me to sit here and type this - I'm not in your shoes. But my heart goes out to you and I just want to see you treated fairly, with the respect you deserve! Regardless of what happens, I hope the one thing you do not do is pay that other day care! Keep your chin

Me & my Gang
Dragonfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!