Thread: God!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2006, 05:27 PM   #1
ytsirk27
BANNED FOR SCAMMING MEMBERS!

Angry God!!!!!!!!!

GOD!!!!!!!!!!! As you all probably know my daughter has been very very friggin sick. WELL all my DC parents but 1 is ok with this whole week. In my contract that SHE SIGNED. It states i get a 1 weeks vacation PAID. I took my vacation this week.I had to! WELL she is saying too bad so sad..i need to pay her other sitter for the week and if I dont she wont come back. well in my contract it also states she has to give me a 2 weeks notice...she said oh well.. My problem with this is 2 things..1..she signed a contract and knew about my 1 weeks vacation and for 2.I was out to walmart today to get savannah out of the house and she was there WITH HER BOYFRIEND...where were the kids????AT THE OTHER FRIGGIN DAYCARE and she expects me to pay for it...I am just so gosh dang mad right now AI could cry..If I give in and pay her daycare for this week I will have to pay 137.00 because she chose to go to a very high priced daycare for this area but if I dont pay for it than ill lose 445.00a month for doing care for her. Its the damn principle, ya know?? I just dont know what to do.. AND THAN to top it all off I have another dc parent that told me Im not paying you until next Friday...she didnt pay me last weel, suposedly needed to cash her check and was going to come by...yeah right and this week savannah got sick. Well she came over yesterday to get some pullups and said "my husbands check is only going to be for 30 hrs so im just going to pay you next week. She and him got paid last week she could have paid me than but didnt. I am just so mad and im sorry this is so long i just had to vent!
ytsirk27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!