View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 07:15 PM   #34
Brookef18
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mybabe4me
Hi everyone,
I just wanted to say thank you very much for all the warm welcomes and well wishes and also prayers.
I did go out and buy some vasiline this morning and put it on him. His skin is looking good. I am just waiting for all the dead skin to fall off. Is Oatmeal baths a good idea for a bath for him once a week or so. I am trying to cut down on bath time for him. I think the other problem is I also do Water therapy on him twice a week. It really help with movement. I do not put anything in the water. It is just him in his life jacket and me holding him doing the exercises in the water. I dry him as much as possible. I do not dare to use a blow dryer on him, because he is very jump right now after everything and I don't want to make him jumpier. He has to keep his neck still at all times. I have made him cervcial collars to wear to keep his neck straight.
I again thank you all for the info you have all given me. I am trying one thing at a time. I will keep you all updated on his progress.
He goes back to the surgent next Monday. I will let you all know how he makes out.
Have to run he is calling me.
Thank you again.
Val
Hi there, I use a small room heater to dry my yorkie after a bath... is was cheap, (under 20.00) it make no noise, just blows warm air on him... he loves it and falls asleep in my lap. Just thought you could use the tip, it's getting colder out and you may want to invest in a heater.
I am praying for your baby to get better and be as good as new... For the vet to have wisdom in your case and for you to get the sleep you need, give you strength and wisdom in this illness, and to help you have peace of mind. Keep us updated and God Bless.
</IMG>
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!