View Single Post
Old 09-08-2006, 11:20 AM   #13
yougetthesmiles
BANNED FOR NOT MAILING PRODUCTS PURCHASED

ohh hun, I know exactly how you feel. I lost Kloey in June, and in July I got Lillie, I was all for getting her and was very excited, but when we brought her home, I looked at her in ways that I didnt think I would, when I seen her sleeping, all I could picture is seeing Kloey on the road dead. I had to shake these feelings out of my head. I wasent sure if I did the right thing by getting her so soon, but now I look back and I thank god I got her, she has been such a blessing, I'm so attached to her and so over protective of her. I know she will never replace Kloey, and thats not what I was trying to do, but she did help mend my heart.
Please don't feel guilty, you have to know that Max would want you to be happy, he would want you to love this new puppy unconditionly. he is looking down on you now, and he is your new angel. He knows that one day, you and him will re-unite again, and when that time comes, he will be waiting at the gate, holding it open, waiting to jump on you and give you the most yorkie kisses ever! You carry Max deep in your heart and remember all the good times you had with him, all the love you gave him, he knows you still love him and I'm sure he is up in heaven and has a great big yorkie smile on his face, but he dont want you to be sad, he wants you to be happy and remember all the good memories you and him shared.
Bond with Bailey, right now he needs you and you need him, trust me, you will tahnk yourself.

My heart goes out to you dear friend, I thought I was going to just curl up in a ball and admit myself to the loney farm, but I realized she is still here with me and she wants me to be happy and go on with my life, I honestly believe she had everything in this world to do with me getting Lillie.
yougetthesmiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!