View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 04:06 PM   #7
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Yorkie Mom
hmm, well i give up. lol. after I smelled her and she smelled pretty good. I went back and picked her up and pulled her ears out and smelled there and they sure dont smell good. some of you might remember she had ear mites when I first brought her home. That was all cleared up. Wonder if that could have made her ears more suceptible to oders? Anyway, i'll let the vet handle it tomorrow. But I pulled her hair apart and smelled her skin and it doesnt stink, just the hair but it dont stink like I said that bad but her ears sure didnt smell good. She was actually much dirtier when they got baths today than kizzy was and they had baths same day as each other last Friday. I usually give them baths one , then the other on the same days and some times 2 times a week. Her hair is really thick and soft and I wonder if its because of that and she might have the cotton coat ( I dont have a clue) but Kizzys hair is so easy to brush. she never has had matts , not more than a couple once in while. But Maggie dont matt either but maybe the dirt sticks to her hair more than kizzys if she is cottony. I think kizzy is silk coat or maybe a mixture. her hair is getting so silky now at 7 months. Maggie is just 3 months so its hard to tell with her but she sure has a thick coat of hair. Anyway, thanks for all your tips and I will make sure she is cked good tomorrow.
here is a picture of maggie. wondering if anyone can tell if her coat looks more cotton or not. Can you see how thick her hair is here and tell if it looks cotton, especially compared to Kizzy. Kizzys hair isnt nearly as thick but it looks more silky to me.
Attached Thumbnails
I am totally coRNfused now. lol-maggie-kizzy-photos-024.jpg  
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!