View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 06:38 AM   #12
Bnot
YT 1000 Club Member

Adonis (my 5 year old) is a very social dog. He loves it when company comes! He thinks everyone is coming to see him.

I've also taken him to my sisters quite frequently, who has 3 female dogs, all spayed. He really loves one, thinks she's his best friend.

I haven't seen any dogs, or people that he won't run right up to. Except he's not good with babies. I've watched him try to nip at diapers when they run, so when babies are around, he gets put up.

All I have to do is say "wanna go with mama" and he goes wild till I open the front door, then the car door. He hops right in his little car seat!

I've also taken him to Austin TX (from Mobile AL), so he loves to travel too. Got along really good with my friends cats out there. But when we go to Mom's, he stays on the back of the sofa, when the rockwiller is in the house.

I've only had Venus (12 weeks old) a few weeks. But she loves to chase Adonis. I haven't taken her to my sisters yet, cause she's so small, and really have to watch her close. When she gets a little older, and minds better, she'll get to go down there too. I suppose that will be 2 doggie car seats in my car, lol.
Bnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!