View Single Post
Old 09-07-2006, 06:21 AM   #7
ilovelouie
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by snickers mom
i always *thought* snickers was socialized until recently
she does "ok" in puppy class and good with the kids and she goes nuts when ppl come over but calms down w/in 15min (i attribute that to still being a puppy i hope!) but when we brought boomer and karma in it was a WHOLE OTHER STORY ( for those who don't know the story they are (2) 2yr old yorkies we just adopted)
she went nuts and they all have been trying to attack each other
i am really hoping it was more of a territorial thing that can be corrected than anything else...
Hey hun, yeah I bet it is just a territorial thing. This is so new for all of you. How are you doing anyways? Is Snickers happy or jealous? Let us know will you. Always thinking of you and what a wonderful thing you did for these two babies, and to get your Snickers two new friends!
Getting back to the subject though.....Yeah I think it is really strange and wrong that that woman doesnt take her dogs out. Maybe you could talk her into getting them socialized, maybe with puppy classes or something and then yours will have a couple of nice little friends to play with. That would be great I bet! I wish someone near me had some Yorkies.
ilovelouie is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!