View Single Post
Old 09-06-2006, 06:40 PM   #4
RowdysMom
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Sorry! I didn't see this post till this evening.

I have a tempurpedic bed - I don't know what a posturpedic bed is so I can't comment on it.

I absolutely love love love my tempurpedic bed. It is soooooo comfy. My hubby and I both have mega trouble sleeping for a variety of reasons - but we sleep soooo much better on this bed. Both of us have found relief from chronic back, shoulder, and neck pain.

One other great thing about it is that my hubby is an EXTREMELY restless sleeper and on this bed, I cannot feel him squirming around at all. I think the commercial where the person is jumping up and down and the glass of wine doesn't spill is absolutely true.

I do think that the tempurpedic mattress is warmer than conventional mattresses, but again, this works to our benefit. My husband has a circulation problem and he is always cold in bed - he even sleeps with an electric blanket on his feet in the summer - in Texas! But he is much more comfortable and not as cold in this bed. I just put a fan directly on me and I don't find that I am hotter than usual - but I know some people find the mattress too warm for their tastes.

The great thing about the tempurpedic (and most mattresses) is that you have a 90 day trial period where you can send it back. My daughter had friends who absolutely hated their tempurpedic and the company came right out and took it back, no problems.

I don't think you can go wrong with the tempurpedic - but then I don't know what a posturpedic bed is???
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!