View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 06:32 AM   #23
lily24
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitches29
First thing, is to get your pets neutered or spayed at a young age. That deters spraying. Second, a Yorkie can use a litter box, but not the cat's. Dog litter looks like rolled up cigarette butts, but is made out of paper. Yorkies are not that hard to train. To me a doggie litter box or wee wee pads is just being lazy. A person must be dedicated to training. Sure it's hard work, but pays off very quickly if you don't give up. Maggie is 11 weeks old and is crate trained. She doesn't have accidents in the house and goes to the door when she needs to go out. She is also on a very strict feeding schedule. Believe me, I learned all this the hard way. They can blink those big brown eyes at you and your heart melts. That is when you have to buckle down and stick with the training. Don't let them have their way, or you will pay dearly.
I agree with chachi on that one. Your pup may eat it not knowing what it is and 2nd your catmay not be ued to another animal sharing his litter box. He may not go in there anymore and start finding other places to go. My mom had 2 cats Miles and Zeta. Miles is such a picky kitty he refused to go in the box if Zeta went in there. And sometimes would poop right next to it instead. She had to get 2 litter boxes! Poor mom its bad enough having to clean one but then 2!!!!!
lily24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!