View Single Post
Old 05-16-2005, 05:19 AM   #17
Chelsie1978

Stitches,I am at home all day and sometimes I DO sleep until noon But as I said,the reason that I have to use the pads is because I dont have a garden,I dont have a green patch near my house and I live infront of a mainroad.Up until the first of may I was able to take Lady and Jess to the beach on walks,but once the tourist season starts here,we cant do that for obvious reasons so the pads are my ONLY method because I dont really have much choice.I take them on walks daily when I go and fetch my kids from school,but I dont take them out to potty every few hours because its just impossible in my case and in the case of many others
I respect everybodys training methods,I would never call anyone lazy no matter what they do because what ever you chose it always requires patients and hard work..training is training and no method is easy.It doesnt matter what time we get up ot how many hours we are at home or not I have spent Months and months training my babies and the results are two great yorkies whom I trust enough to le them all over the house Im actually quite proud of all my hard work
Chelsie1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!