View Single Post
Old 08-24-2006, 06:51 AM   #4
RLC12345678
I heart Hootie & Hobbs

My all-time favorite products are:

1. NutriCal.

2. Nice sized wire crate - in it I have a nice comfy bed w/ blanket, pee pad, food, water, toys! (But, if your little has a problem with going to the bathroom in his/her crate, then you will need a much smaller one w/o the food, water, and pee pad)

3. Chicken Soup for the Puppy Lovers Soul hard dog food - my picky picky eaters just LOVE this stuff! I never have to supplement it with any human food because they eat it right up. It's all-natural and very very healthy.

4. Missing Link supplement - I sprinkle it on their food every morning and it makes their coat so nice and shiny! Also alleviated their super dry,flaky skin!

5. Bones to chew on - mine love the pressed rawhide bones (Some will say rawhide is a no no, but the pressed rawhide bones are too hard for them to actually "eat," they just chew on them), and Nylabone Healthy Edibles cheese flavor! Keeps them busy for hours!

6. Kong Toys - my 2 need toys that are "indestructible"! Kongs are the best. They have all the kongs in different shapes and sizes. It is the only toy they have not managed to tear up!
RLC12345678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!