View Single Post
Old 08-23-2006, 08:12 AM   #10
Willow
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopstump
So I was just on my way home from the store. And It's 8:45 here so its pretty dark outside. Especially since my neighborhood doesn't believe in Street Lights, anyway I slam on my breaks because there is a little dog sitting in the middle of the road. I honked my horn and he just sat there. So I backed up and went around him, at which point he started chasing my car.

Any other time I would feel bad, because I know if Stump got out I'd want someone to return him, but I know for a fact that these people could careless. Their dogs (this one was a french bulldog, their other is a shih tzu, and at one time they had one that looked like a yorkie mix) are always out and about, romping around the neighborhood. Their Shih Tzu even attacked Stump once on a walk!! Plus these people let their 5 year olds play in the Street with no supervision.

Sorry I had to rant, it made me angry, how could you not care about your dog? It makes me want to scoop him up and give him a good Loving and Caring home!!
To me it sounds like these people don't care about their dogs OR thier child. MY kids (fur or skin) aren't allowed to play in the street EVER. I would call the proper authorities on them for the kids too...like child protective services...if they don't care about their kids, then why would they care about the dogs??
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!