View Single Post
Old 08-22-2006, 06:00 PM   #3
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shopstump
So I was just on my way home from the store. And It's 8:45 here so its pretty dark outside. Especially since my neighborhood doesn't believe in Street Lights, anyway I slam on my breaks because there is a little dog sitting in the middle of the road. I honked my horn and he just sat there. So I backed up and went around him, at which point he started chasing my car.

Any other time I would feel bad, because I know if Stump got out I'd want someone to return him, but I know for a fact that these people could careless. Their dogs (this one was a french bulldog, their other is a shih tzu, and at one time they had one that looked like a yorkie mix) are always out and about, romping around the neighborhood. Their Shih Tzu even attacked Stump once on a walk!! Plus these people let their 5 year olds play in the Street with no supervision.

Sorry I had to rant, it made me angry, how could you not care about your dog? It makes me want to scoop him up and give him a good Loving and Caring home!!
Do you have animal control in your town/city? You could call them, maybe they would go talk to these incredibly ignorant people!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!