View Single Post
Old 08-18-2006, 04:06 AM   #1
ferragame
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Why we breed.......

I posted this in my "for sale" thread but it was such a nice email I thought I'd post it in the general forum.......

We received an email from Toby's (formerly Caesar) new owners today and I thought I'd share it. Mr and Mrs. White picked Caesar up on Wednesday and we received this wonderful email today. Note: The reference she makes is to a puppy training pad. All of our puppies are trained to use these pads to go to the bathroom rather than in the house on the carpet or floor. THIS is why we breed. To see the joy that our Yorkies bring to others makes us the happiest people in the world.

Subject: thank you from the White's
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 9:47 EST

Good Morning,

Just wanted to let you know our first day was great. He is such a precious and playful pup, and loves a good nap. I can't describe in words the happiness this has brought my daughter and us as well. My mother recently died and I didn't think I could feel joy again like I did yesterday. He adjusted well, explored his new house, enjoyed a few visitors, didn't eat too much, just a little bit, did drink though. I had him in the crate last night and he cried when he had to go potty on the pad. Then the little bugger kept crying and crying and we couldn't figure out what was wrong, we kept bringing him down to where his pen was to see if he had to go some more. And my daughter says, (mind you this is at 1 am) maybe he wants his soft furry bed cushion in his crate. Ok, let's try, well, that was it, the little prince just wanted the sleep in luxury. He had a super appetite this morning and the two of them are doing some serious bonding. Priceless. I am sure you hear this all the time, but thank you for what you do, and for allowing us to have this little guy. I just wanted to let you know how smooth things went. Thanks again,

Nanci and Chuck

Why we breed.......-caesar_owner.jpg
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!