View Single Post
Old 08-14-2006, 07:43 PM   #38
BLowry
My furkids
Donating Member

I was going through a divorce and a couple of friends (guys..and they were just friends!) wanted to go out drinking and needed a designated driver...Me(this is going to make me sound bad and I am not!...) They wanted to go to a local bar that I had never gone to nor had any interest...It is a Biker Bar!!! I was scared to death!!! ( My husband has a harley...Now I'M a biker babe!!) I was in my late 30's so it wasn't like I was a kid. So in we went. I didn't know where to put myself!! I saw this "guy" staring at me. I thought "I'm going to die here"! He approached me and told me I was pretty (What a line!! I thought!) (Although he wasn't bad himself!! 6'2 big shoulders!!!...he had just gotten off work and just happen to stop in for a quick one before he went home). He asked me for my number we had a date and we married 2 years later. We will be married 7 yrs in November. I have 2 beautiful daughters from my previous marriage...We do not have children together (thank God!!! I am 49 now...don't need skin kids...waiting for the grandbabies!!) Eric doesn't have children ...We bought our furbabies together...They are our babies!

Last edited by BLowry; 08-14-2006 at 07:46 PM.
BLowry is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!