View Single Post
Old 08-10-2006, 05:02 PM   #53
yorkieskater
No Longer a Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Rae
I think fear and allergies is a good enough reason. If you can't be home to take care of your dog and you know that its not allowed in most places you go, then unfortunatly maybe you shouldn't have a dog.
Well, we have to agree to disagree here because fear and allergies is not a good enough reason for me. Most of the chemicals they use to clean stores with are far worse for allergies then a dog in a bag who doesn't shed. I have TERRIBLE allergies and my brother is far worse.
Fear...well unfortuatly you can't change the world just because someone is afraid of things. Dogs have a right to be out and about too. Just as people should be respected and want to take their kids places with them, dog owners should be respected too. People have tow ork to make money and survive. It is not too much to ask to want to take your dog out with you if you've been gone all day or if you are stuck in situations where you brought your dog on a trip or out and about...it is nice to know that some places would let you stop in with them. It's not cut and dry "leave your dog home". It extends far beyond that.
I have respect that people want to have kids and take them out. People should have the same respect for me.
suzie
yorkieskater is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!