View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 09:25 AM   #46
Rae Rae
YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffincher
I don't think that the kids in the car thing is just about them driving off alone. Exposure to the elements can be deadly when lock in a vehicle. I live in Texas and there is always a report of an animal or a child being cooked to death in a hot vehicle. I agree that if you can't (and shouldn't) leave a child in a vehicle the you shouldn't leave an animal in one. If I tried to go into walmart with my child in a dirty diaper, no shoes, no clothes, messing hair, snot running down it's face, and filthy feet people would stare but nothing would be said (I've seen it!). But if I bring my freshly bathed, shiny, brushed, smell pretty, Daphne in there I risk being kick out. That is just plain ignorant. Some of the kids (and adults) are more unhygenic than my dog and probably more likely to bite!

I know a lot of people are dirty, and a lot of dogs are cleaner than most people. But imagine the lawsuits that would come up if they told a person that they couldn't come in the store because they smelled. They can't discriminate like that.
Rae Rae is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!