View Single Post
Old 08-09-2006, 09:22 AM   #45
ffincher
Yorkie Yakker

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rae Rae
Hahahaha, good for that guy! If my boxer wasn't so vicious I would definitly bring him w/ me to all the petfriendly places. I don't believe in breedism, lol.

Do you mean can't? I think a child and a pet is a lot different under terms of the law. Even though we all consider our dogs are children, not everyone does. Also, I don't think a pet would "accidently" put a car in gear and drive off...I've heard soo many stories of kids doing that in the past year or so, but none of animals lol.
I don't think that the kids in the car thing is just about them driving off alone. Exposure to the elements can be deadly when lock in a vehicle. I live in Texas and there is always a report of an animal or a child being cooked to death in a hot vehicle. I agree that if you can't (and shouldn't) leave a child in a vehicle the you shouldn't leave an animal in one. If I tried to go into walmart with my child in a dirty diaper, no shoes, no clothes, messing hair, snot running down it's face, and filthy feet people would stare but nothing would be said (I've seen it!). But if I bring my freshly bathed, shiny, brushed, smell pretty, Daphne in there I risk being kick out. That is just plain ignorant. Some of the kids (and adults) are more unhygenic than my dog and probably more likely to bite!

ffincher is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!