View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 04:36 PM   #7
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

wow what wonders vets can do. lol. I brought Kacee in , I gave her the nutrical, the antibiotic, and one of the albon syringes. I gave her a bath because she was a mess in the crate on the way to the vet today. I had to drive with windows down and a/c on. Bout made me sick. But I got some towels from the vet and got her and her caged wiped down before I took her inside. The gave me a large bath towel to put back in her cage. Anyway, I put her in her carrier and in our bedroom and shut the door and she slept about an hour and a half. She has now already got up, eaten, drank water, and I took them both out to potty and she has chased kizzy all over the yard just like she was doing earlier this morning. She had pooped a couple lil spots in her carrier on the vets big towel after I got her home. lol. I took the cage, cleaned it up good, put it outside to air the rest of the evening. So she is so happy again. I'm thinking wow one of those treatments was like a miracle or something. lol.
But now I put her back in a little cage in the kitchen with her paper in case. I'm sure it wont be the last diarreah for her. So I guess it all starts over tomorrow. cleaning out her carrier and airing it out again after she sleeps in it tonight. Geez, I hope not. But at least she feels so much better shes is like her old self this evening. But I didnt let her play out a long time.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!