View Single Post
Old 08-07-2006, 01:18 PM   #1
Bama Yorkie Mom
Donating YT 2000 Club Member

Default Kacee had to go to vet, just got home.

Well she still had coccidia and he said she had a good bit still. he put her on albon on the stronger end he said for 10 days , then amoxicillian twice a day.
and nutrical and did a parvo check which was negative. He said not too worry too much about either of them eating too good right now as the weather does effect them even tho they are in the house most of the time.
She has gained 2 ounces in 10 days. she is now up to 1lb 6 oz and was 9 weeks old yesterday. I've spent enough on her now to have bought a dog from her litter that she kept in the house but it might have still had this same stuff . But I'm glad I got this one, it took her out of that place and to a good home and to good vet care and I love her so much. I just hope she soon gets over this and feels better. If my puppy had this and the ear mites too, I feel like every one she has in the particular little kennel Kacee came from has it too. So at least I know one is out of that stuff and is being treated good and she has been a very happy good loving puppy since we got her. I wonder if any of them ever see a vet even tho all of them looked healthy. So good luck to everyone who purchases a puppy where ever it comes from.

Last edited by Bama Yorkie Mom; 08-07-2006 at 01:20 PM.
Bama Yorkie Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!