Thread: terrified
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2006, 12:32 PM   #13
Jenn218
Mojo, LilyGrace & Me
Donating Member

Quote:
However, my whole point of this post was to tell you to please...PLEASE, just enjoy every minute you have with your precious baby. I HOPE and PRAY that the Lord allows him to stay with you for many more years to come, but let me tell you, you will SO regret spending all your days worry about "what if" when God does in fact decide to take him. It will eat you up inside. I spent the last several months with my Cocker, doing nothing but worrying, crying, being sad, upset, and just over all miserable because I knew her heath was seriously declining...when ALL I should have been doing was loving her, hugging her, kissing her, laying with her, sleeping with her, and spending AS MUCH time with her as possible. You WANT these moments...you NEED these moments...because once they are gone, you won't get them back.
I agree! This is the best thing you can do for your sweet baby and yourself....enjoy every minute of it!

I feel for you! My heart just ached when I read this! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care of yourself and that sweet baby of yours!
Jenn218 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!