View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 08:40 PM   #1
ballinchaldo91
Yorkie Yakker

Default I appreciate any response

I have a 9 month old yorkie mix. heres the stroy:
Rocco is a little bigger than normal yorkies because he is a mix and i know he can hold in whatever has to come out. When he sleeps in the crate he goes in there the next morning. When he sleeps with me in the bed he holds it until noon the next morning. Also we have bells hanging by the door and everytimje we take him out we let him ring them and now he does with us by him. He wont use them by himself. He sometimes runs to his crate and poops in there. We bought a divider for the crate and minimized the space. If anyone has a quick, easy training method PLEASE LET ME KNOW I APPRECIATE ANYTHING. anything that has worked for you guys and didnt take to long. Rocco knows obedience commands which i trainded him myself and listens everytime. He just wont get potty trainded. ive tried everything. Also i can only get him to go pee-pee outside. My previous dog would do poop and pee on command but rocco doesnt seem to understand. I havnt given up yet! But need the help and answers. Thanks everybody!
ballinchaldo91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!