Thread: Treats!
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 09:43 AM   #11
TatumsMom
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chachi
Have you tried yoqurt drops? My dogs love them
I think that's what she's referring to when she says "chocomilk". Tatum eats the yogurt drop treats and I think it says chocomilk on the package.

Tatums also really loves the lamb lung treats that I get at Wal-Mart. Sounds nasty but she thinks they are the ultimate! She gets them after baths only so we'll have something "special" for bath time. She also gets a new bully stick then too. We had to find something she'd consider special when we stopped giving her Greenies after bath time.

One thing about training though.... when we were going to training classes, the trainer suggested cooking a hamburger patty (or warming up one of those pre-cooked ones), tearing it in teeny tiny sizes and using that throughout the class time. She said that the treat you give during training needs to be something really, really appealing to them. We did the patty thing for class but I don't give it to her anymore.

Other than that, I can't really help much because Tatum likes just about any treat out there..... good luck!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!