View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 06:45 AM   #7
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cribal
Yea, I know about the pot being in the system for 30 days. That's a long time and like I said my husband is a clutz.... Well I wanna find another job but the whole purpose of my husband coming to start working here was b/c we are eventually suppose to take over my ste-dad's side of the business. But now I'm thinking that what if my step-dad's brother passes the other half to his drug addict son and were stuck with him ruining the business for both of us. Maybe we should find other jobs and then tell my step-dad... DA*N I don't know what to do.

Crystal
Odds are that he knows that man is doing this stuff, just possibly not at work.. Convince your husband to stand up for himself and the other workers, be more assertive and talk to the boss. Tell him not to be judgemental or evaluative... Just descriptive. Tell the boss exactly what's happening and how it's making him and the others feel. Tell your husband to try to think of a way where everyone will be happy, like recommend not to necessarily fire the guy but to have him cleaning something out back instead. He probably won't be around much longer anyways since he's still doing drugs.
I'm sure that any boss would fix this problem and appreciate your husband's input. It can be dangerous for someone high to be on the job, especially if the other's lives depended on him. I'm sure the boss will drug test him and go from there. It's tough talking to a boss, but when you all are unhappy someone's got to do it. I wouldn't be too mad at the boss since no one has talked to him about it yet. Your husband might be surprised at the outcome of it all. I think the boss would appreciate your husband's opinions.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!