View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 10:10 PM   #6
Kate
YT 500 Club Member

There is alot of truth to your comment.

I have a tri-level home, and there is no place for her to look out the window except for the master bathroom. My sofas are not really near the windows.

I am trying to think of what I can do. I have ordered steps so she can jump off my 26" high bed, without hurting her back leg, which she did once. Right now, she waits for me to lift her off.

The steps should be here tomorrow, and maybe I can move them from one room to another to help with the window situation.

When she visits my parents' home, the first thing she does after shaking paws with Grandma and Grandpa is head for the window.

Yes, folks, this cat/dog shakes paws with everyone. I taught her to shake the fourth day I had her, and now this is a daily event.

She races me up the stairs, and puts her paw through every rail to shake.
It is the cutest thing I have ever seen. She leans way over so it looks like
she is going to fall.

Kate

QUOTE=red98vett]I'm sorry but this was funny - and it COULD have been bad but it sounds like Sadie was very smart and thought it through and realized she couldn't get back down without hurting herself - SMART !!! I think my little Cheri would have taken the Supergirl jump back off the ledge...

I have a feeling she may not do that again after being stuck there the whole time you were gone...Maybe rig something so she can climb up and look out the window for next time ? She might like that and at least you'll know she won't jump[/QUOTE]
Kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!