Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 08:25 PM   #13
Lady of Yorkies
YT 1000 Club Member

Confused

Hello, Kim and Fran, I know you from other places, where I'm known as AutumnPirogueLadyGal (ahad). Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I could use another 3 bedrooms! We are looking for a bigger place but having to support everyone all of our resources are gone, until SOME people move out. We found a nice place with 11 acres for about $45,000 but it didn't have enough bedrooms in the main home. It had 3 outbuildings that could be used for private bedrooms (not attached to each other or the main building) but the main home (trailer) was only 2 bdrms. With 3 little kids still at home it wouldn't work. Not to mention I promised them their own rooms when we got a bigger place.

And no I do not do all the cooking. lol I avoid it when I can. Dil and son don't do much of anything, and I don't make a fuss so there's peace in the house. I love to crochet but anytime I try I get interupted by kids or dil. I haven't crocheted very much since they got here. I have just received 2 afghans from Mary Maxim that I want very much to work on and can't find the energy to start. I love to sew and have some ideas for puppy clothes but I can't leave my machine open or the grandbabies (4 and almost 2) think it belongs to them and I find pieces of fabric, patterns, pins, and needles all over the house.

Ok, ok, I'm working on my life's story here. lol I was just wondering where is Villette?

Last edited by Lady of Yorkies; 05-11-2005 at 12:51 AM.
Lady of Yorkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!