View Single Post
Old 07-25-2006, 12:07 PM   #1
Emmsmom
YT 500 Club Member

Question Is your baby a woos!! LOL

Diesel is scared of his own shadow half of the time. He does not like strangers period. He doesn't bite but won't go over to them. He will hide under my feet. He doesn't bark at all just hides. Not sure if it is a good idea but the kids just love him. The kids at my daughter's gym will pick him up and love all over him. He just goes with the flow. He has never nipped at or growled at anyone. Any suggestions on how to break him of this. He goes with us a lot and people always make over him. He is a year old now and I am wondering if this is how he will always be. Even as a pup he was really shy. Now when it comes to other dogs he loves to play. He perks up and his little tail will just wag. At home when we get down on his level to play and we act like we are sniffing around his ears( LOL yeah I know I am crazy) like another dog might he will instantly roll over on all fours! Then after we start kissing on him he gets up and starts running laps around the house always stopping and giving kisses each time he passes. He is so cute! So any other woos's out there???

Michelle
</IMG></IMG></IMG>
Emmsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!