View Single Post
Old 07-23-2006, 07:21 AM   #14
DENISE517
No Longer a Member

Wow Missy I just seen his. I hope everything is ok with him. I know you want to help these little kids out cause that is the person you are. I think that is great but if its something that will be hurting your own family.... Really think about it. I know that last time you tried helping out someone, you got the bad end of the stick. I have a pool and when kids are around water you cant take your eyes off of them for one minutes. We keep our pool locked when we are not using it. I have a friend who got a pool like ours and built a deck like ours. I told her she needed to build a gate and keep it locked... Of course she didnt listen. She is even a nurse. I'll be talking to her on the phone and she will be yelling for her two year old, then say....oh my gosh, jaycee is getting in the pool with Ashlyn (her 12 yr old) Well last week she told me they were going out to the pool and she had to go back inside to get goggles. When she came out Jaycee was laying at the bottom of the pool. She is ok.... but she got lucky. I cant understand why people dont watch kids around water better. I hope all goes well. And I hope anyone who has a pool or going swimming will keep this in mind. it only takes a few seconds... and your life could change forever. Missy I hope all goes well.
DENISE517 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!