Thread: New babies
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2006, 02:40 AM   #10
wnalegria
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thank you for all of the nice comments.

A lot of people have expressed interest in " Lucky". Everyday that he is alive is another day of accomplishment for myself and for Reva. Reva's babies are at the point that they no longer stay in the whelping box- they are out investigating and trying to lap water and soft food. This leaves poor Reva at a loss- she does not know is she should ve out with the three of hers or in the box with Little Lucky.

I may try and switch him over to Lacy and her three little ones. With Lacy having puppies this last week- they will be closer in size to him and she does not spend much time away from her puppies. He beomes very upset when Reva and the l ittle ones leave him alone.

I will not be taking any money in exchange for Lucky. I have no way of knowing how his rough start in life may have effected him. When the time is right several months from now- I will give him away to a good home. Who ever gets this little man will have to take him on a handshake. There is no way that I can guarantee any of the health issues that I would normally cover. His mother was extremely rough with his little sisiter and she died. " Lucky may have been treated the same way. At the present rate of growth he will be Lucky to make 2 pounds as a adult. He is just a few days short of being a month old and does not weigh 8 ounces.
wnalegria is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!