View Single Post
Old 05-10-2005, 12:30 PM   #11
yorkiemomwannaB
Donating Senior Yorkie Talker

Thanks! I had a Westie several years ago and that little dog was insane She was like a tornado going through the house, she would rip curtains off the windows, she pulled up half a room of carpet while I was taking a shower one day, she chewed the legs of my diningroom table until the table was ruined...I can't remember how many dog beds she chewed up We tried to crate her at night she would jump in the crate until she would tip in on its side, we bought a puppy playpen for her (four foot high) I knew she was too small to jump out of it yet she always managed to get out, so I faked a nap on the couch so I could figure out how she was getting out, she was climbing it. LOL she was hilarious as a puppy but the most destructive dog I have ever seen. When she got older she decided she did not like kids, she would snap at my sons if they got anywhere near her so I gave her to a friend of mine with no children. Even now, she is 5 years old, my friend has to put her in a different room if company comes over because she is so aggressive. That is the only dog (other than a rescue Boxer, but she was 7 or 8 years old and had been abused so I can understand that) that we have had that we really couldn't train.
yorkiemomwannaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!