View Single Post
Old 07-19-2006, 08:56 AM   #8
Kathryn_V
Out to Spoil the World!
Donating Member

Honestly.... There are enough Calories in the Lemonade to keep you "going" and when you drink plenty of fluids you should avoid the Dizzy thing... I only got dizzy one day... day 7 and its totally cause I was lax on the water intake... My fault!!!

I have not been hungry at all... If you keep drinking the 'brew' as I call it... Theres no room for food!!! lol And after the first two days.. which are the hardest for most people... it gets much easier!

As far as the broth... That makes it so hard... Some Magizine Printed a totally Twisted Version of it as a weightloss diet.... Its way off base!!! The whole point of it is to give your body a rest from digesting and processing foods.. and to clean out your digestive tract and cleanse your blood and filtering organs, liver, kidneys etc. The enzymes in the lemons break stuff up... and eat waste... the Pepper is a Blood Cleanser and an amazing Thermogenic, the Maple syrup supplies not only the calories but a ton of much needed minerals for your body while fasting...

Its not nearly as drastic as water fasting... I did that years ago... 9 days.... That was tough!!! This is a walk in the park compared!! Water fasting, you literally are void of all energy and are in bed for the whole time except trips to the bathroom... but its a much quicker cleanse... Very extreme!!

If you want to check it out... there is a site that has a Board.... With tons of People doing it... And you Can get the actual info.... The Book "The Master Cleanser" By Stanley Buroughs Is like 5 bucks at most health food stores... or this site has it too... www.themastercleanse.com

If your gonna do it... do it right... no soup... no food... nadda... otherwise... its not as effective... OH!! and Yes, if you need to loose weight, you will... but if you don't, you'll maintain... your body has a way of regulating its self on this... I'm doing it with a friend who is a TOTAL STICK!!! 123 lbs!!! I HATE HER!!! she's like a size -2 lol Anyway... she has actually maintained her exact weight for the last 9 days!! I on the other hand being a total cow, have lost over 10 pounds... Most people, unless they jump right back into junk food, keep it off, cause it is is actually fat loss, not false loss... Toxins are stored in fat and the fast releases those toxins and flushes them from your body... so unless you load up on the same crap... you should keep it off...

I'm Cutting out red meat and a few other things in my diet post cleanse... I don't want to cram a bunch of crap back into my newly clean body!!! I'm going 80% raw.. I'm still doing Seafood and some Chicken... maybe.. I'm not a Chicken fan... hubby is.. But I can't give up my Sushi!!!! Or Cooked fish...

So with a new menu, I should be just fine... I am down a total of 70lbs in 6months!! I weighed 197 this morning!! I was 267 6 months ago!! Yikes Shhhhhh Don't tell anyone!!!! After all that loss, I figured I needed a good Cleanse.... And I was right!!! I feel AMAZING!!!!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!