Thread: WTC-The movie
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2006, 10:49 PM   #6
cheryl000
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan & Corinne
Thanks for writing. No one can express it better than people like you who lives with this reality daily. I am a daughter of a career Army Sargent and I am proud and thankful for each and every person who chose to join the Armed Forces.

Your comment above is right on target and you expressed it much better than I could. I didn't even think about the focus being on the police & the fire departement and once again you are right about them deserving credit. But, it our son's & daughters, brothers & sisters, husbands and wives who are fighting on our behalf and we need to keep them in our prayers and they need to be thanked for VOLUNTEERING to Serve Our Country.

Thank you again. I pray your husband will be able to join you and welcome your baby together.
Thanks for the sacrifices your dad and esspecially your family has made too. Some people don't think about the kids that have to grow up without their father or mother being there most of the time as a sacrifice. I watched a beautiful video of an Armydad watching his daughter graduate on LIVE satilite from Iraq. I know they were at least thankful for having that opportunity. Things will work out with the baby I have to just trust in that. Thanks again.
cheryl000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!