View Single Post
Old 11-12-2004, 06:49 AM   #10
bettyeanne
Donating YT 7000 Club Member

The "Slideout" is lookin' good!!! Wish we were home where ya'll could come visit!!! That would be great fun .... there's room on the drives for several Casita's!! What a great idea ... even have a large chain link fence attached to the garage ... perfect for lots of "puppy play"!! [we have never used it but it's nice and grassy ... Toto just doesn't have anyone to invite over!] Although we have had our reservation next door to you at Rock Crusher for months ... Pat is beginning to think we won't get enough time away from this project to go!! We have looked forward to it for nearly a year ... I hate this project!! It's the most "confining" we have ever been on! Did I tell everyone about Toto expressing her "opinion" last Saturday?! This project requires lots of office time for the agents so Pat has his own office ... Toto and I were visiting ... she was on her little baby snuggle blankie on his desk. She stood up and before I realized that she wasn't just "stretching her legs" ... she peed right on his desk!! OMG ... I almost fainted!! Blankie caught most of it, however, she did manage to "moisten" some notes that belonged to his boss and the corner of one file!! We laughed about it later!! If this project prevents our going to the rally ... I might pee on his desk!!!!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!