View Single Post
Old 07-16-2006, 04:19 PM   #7
baileysmom31
Donating Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliern
Nope, don't think so! I think that pup was exposed to kennel cough. I never heard of them getting that from stress!
Hope you did not get a puppy from that breeder.
But if you did, I would take him to the vet to be checked out.

Ellie
Actually, I got both of my dogs from this breeder. When we got Bailey, she had the runs and when we ask back at the kennel we were told this is common after her shot (which she got 2 days before picking her up). So we gave it a few days to clear up but it didn't and took her to the vet and found she had Giardia. Hadn't been to YT at this point and was really naive, so figured maybe she picked it up here at home. When we bought Tia a few months later, this time we had her tested right away and we knew the person who bought her sister and we found both pups had it. Cause I know I'm responsible for a vet check and requested the fecal sample to be tested, I didn't ask for anything from the breeder because the medication itself was about $10.00. I was also told about a pup from this breeder who had kennel cough but the breeder maintains that the pup was perfectly healthy when it left. We had a mix up with the contract so I just got it for Tia and noticed this clause has been added. i have so many people ask me where I got my dogs from and I don't want to be endorsing a breeder who isn't "playing fairly". That why I need to know if this is common ion other peoples contracts.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!