View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 06:34 PM   #11
Kizzys Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzis Mom
We have another problem: it's hot and humid (yesterday 91%!) Our lawn looks great and grows like crazy so we have to mow it every week. Buuuut... the mosquitos are eating us alive and it's hard to breath out there. As soon as you come out of the door you break into sweat and never dry off. I'm taking 3 to 5 cold showers every day (and that's not because hubby is soooo sexy !)

I'd like to try the ice cube game with Mitzi I just have to find the right 'bathtub'.

Kizzy is one cuuuuutie!
Or if you have a big boiler you dont use for anything you can fill it with ice and water and she will still enjoy sticking her feet in trying to get the ice out and her mouth. I started adding a couple peices of ice to kizzys water bowl in the house when it started getting so hot outside for it to be cold when she came in from a walk or just out to tee tee. She got where she was pawing in it to hard splashing water all around her bowl I had to quit that. So now I just get her drinking water out from the water that comes out the fridge door because it is colder than tap water. But I know you puppy would love even that or go to a dollar store and pick up some kind of cheap pan or maybe even one of the big turkey foil pans at the grocery store. That would work and just sit her over in it with the water and ice.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!