View Single Post
Old 07-15-2006, 07:58 AM   #5
txshopper73
Donating YT 14K Club Member

Oh, Missy! Been there, done that! Those type of magazines have NEVER been allowed into my home. Even when I was a size 3 and I'll admit, I was a hottie! Oh, I should mention that I was NOT insecure!

Now, yes, I am insecure to some degree. I still know that I can turn heads but I'm not a size 3 anymore. I'm a size 6 but need to tone up.

I think those magazines are distasteful. Some are worse than others but any man that says he reads them for the articles are full of it. Have you ever read through one of those magazines? Go out and purchase a Hustler and Playboy and read through them. Sure, they have some men health articles but there are fantasy articles, how to enhance sex drives...just to name a couple.

My husband and I went to counseling for other issues earlier this year. The counselor told my husband that when a man loves a woman, he is suppose to help build her self esteem and protect her self esteem from ever being hurt or torn down.

I can totally understand you being upset over this. I would be as well. Sure, it doesn't bother all women to have husbands look at trash like that but if he knows how you feel about it, he should respect that and respect you as his wife. He should take your feelings into consideration and by no means, bring it into your home.

Best of luck to you and your husband.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!