View Single Post
Old 07-14-2006, 07:45 PM   #1
Kizzys Mom
YT 500 Club Member

Teeth had to share this

Got my yard fenced yesterday. Today tho, I put Kizzy in her big cage I use to put her in when she was little to play outside in. It has the pull out tray in the bottom so today i filled the tray with water then I put lots of ice in it and she had fun. Someone had mentioned this in another thread this week.
She really doesnt like getting her feet wet but she had to, to get to the ice. The cage doesnt sit level so she would try to keep her feet out of the water and take that right front paw to drag the ice out of the water and I was shocked at that last picture. Just as I was about to walk away with my camera, she looked up and (look at the ice cube in her mouth,) just looking at me like, wow if you want a picture of me with ice , here ya go. lol But I am so happy we got the yard fenced and I know she is gonna love being able to go outside without a leash and harness now. Now to talk hubby into letting me get her a sister to play out with. . He won't tho.
not to change subject but I hope others grass looks better than ours. We havent had rain here in somewhere about 2 months other than a 5 min shower 2 or 3 times. Our grass, plants and everything outside is dying and its been in high 90s for so long and heat index over 100 the last few days. I am praying for rain soon.
Attached Thumbnails
had to share this-kizzy-ice.jpg   had to share this-kizzy-ice-2.jpg   had to share this-kizzy-ice-4.jpg   had to share this-kizzy-ice-3.jpg  
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!