View Single Post
Old 07-11-2006, 04:42 PM   #1
Gizmo423
Yorkie Yakker

Default Should I get another one?

I emailed my breeder to tell her how happy we are with Sadie (who is now a year old). I told her that if she breeds Sadie's mom and dad again, let us know. So she proceeds to tell me that she has a 6 month old female that looks a lot like Sadie (has the same dad, different mom) and we could purchase her if we want. She said she is small and too small to breed, so she is looking to sell her as a pet.

I wasn't really prepared to get another puppy right now. We have a yellow lab that is 7-1/2 and Sadie who is now a year. We are just now getting to the point of being pretty much housebroken, still have an accident every now and then. But this is almost too good to pass up.

My husband said we should do it. The only problem is that I am having surgery next week and won't be able to housebreak the new puppy. Hoping that she will be easier since she is older. But we probably couldn't get her for another month.

I guess I am afraid that they won't get along or that my little Sadie will change. She is so sweet. But it would be nice for her to have a playmate. But then I also feel sorry for my yellow lab. She is such a good girl.

What do you guys all think?
Gizmo423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!