Thread: Tell Me...
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2005, 11:37 PM   #14
ReconsMomma
BANNED!

Shade

My mom has been in search of a little orange kitten for about the past 3 months. Do any of you have any idea how hard it is to find an orange kitten when you want one?? I have called probably 10 different adds for kittens in the newspaper and checked all the local rescues and shelters within 100 miles of my house and all I have found is older cats. My mom has never had a little kitty so she really wanted one. Anyway, after searchig secretly for her, I stopped over at a friends farm this morning and by gosh, what decided to climb up my leg and onto my shoulder?????

A LITTLE ORANGE KITTY!!!

I asked my friend what he wanted for the kitty, he chuckled and said nothing since it was just a barn cat........ It smelled like cow poo since it was on a farm so I took it into work and gave it a really nice bath, dried it off, and put a pretty little pink bow around its neck. (My co-worker checked it out and figured out that it is a girl)

I then went to the Hallmark store and got a really pretty bag for it. Drove to moms, put little kitty in the bag and walked into moms.

I handed her the bag and she looked inside and started laughing. She had tears in her eyes, hugged me and thanked me then told me that she wanted to show me something in the living room.

We get in the living room and her black lab is all curled up on the couch sound asleep with 2 other little orange kittys. 2 of my brothers did the same thing for her. I then figured out why my friend with the farm chuckled when I asked what he wanted for the kitty. All 3 kitties are from his farm. LOL

Mom is going to keep all 3 kitties since she has been in search of one for so long and since as she says "you kids finally paid attention and got something that I really wanted,"

All 3 kittys are girls so she named them: Daisy (pink colar), Daffy or Daffodil (purple collar) and Lily ( yellow collar).

I guess on her birthday I better call my brothers to see what they are getting her.
ReconsMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!