View Single Post
Old 07-07-2006, 06:23 AM   #10
JCarlson2004
Mommy To 3 Poochies
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshaw
Opinions are opinions, and everyone has one and is entitled to it. People are as diverse as snowflakes coming from different backgrounds with various complex perspectives born of unique experiences. We are all not going to agree on anything, though being respectful of others opinions is not always obvious, since disagreement in itself, no matter how nicely stated, for some can be hurtful and incomprehensibly cruel.

This is life, I personally don’t sweat the small stuff. I have never cared what people think of me as I have always known it is more important, what I think of myself. In my opinion, it is not that you need a thicker skin as much as you need to understand that we are individuals, entitled by our very nature to think, feel, and behave in manners ruled and measured by our own individual experiences, genetics, maturity, intellect, and probably a whole host of other abilities or lack there of.

I think the worst mistake to make in this life is to not be one’s self, unabashedly! Just my opinion.
I agree. I feel the same way.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!