View Single Post
Old 11-08-2004, 06:35 PM   #12
Gale
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by GucciMyGirl
Poor Nemo.... I took Gucci to a groomer for the first time and I had to leave her for about three hrs. Gucci at the time was 16 weeks. The groomer told me that she would just trim her and get her use to being groomed. When I went back she looked beautiful and smelled great to. This groomer is a reputable one in my area. Pet smart by us was half the amount but some people who own pets say they are young girls starting out. So I dont want to take my chances... I do know we all have to get experience somewhere, but I didnt want Gucci to be their start.. lol
The more I look at his coat the more upset I get, and I am thinking about just having him cut completely down, and keeping him a little full around his head, because it is so noticeable that his back legs(thighs) are trimmed so close you can see his skin, and it really bothers me I know Nemo could care less what he looks like it's just me.....he is so cute though, poor little fella does'nt even know that it looks like all his hair has shedded off of his back legs....Today was the first time i had to leave him home alone, because I had jury duty, he was so happy to see me when I made it in he was bouncing off my legs, trying to crawl up my leg....then he was back to his old self, biting and acting wild......
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!