View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 11:08 AM   #3
Gale
Yorkie Yakker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Rose
Oh poor Nemo and poor you - he's your baby!! they don't listen half the time do they?!! I'm lucky as I have a groomer I can trust and you'll find one too but that doesn't help the way you feel right now! Baby Gizzie is only 16 weeks so not much older than Nemo so I can imagine how you feel. His hair will grow again, yorkies hair grows at different rates - Gizzie's hair is quite long - I try brushing it and get nowhere - lucky if brush makes contact with her hair LOL! Is Nemo ok after going there?
yes nemo is just fine, but he did not like it at all she told he was nippy, and my response to that was "well it is his first visit and he is only a puppy, and if you would have done what I asked maybe he would not have been a problem". Nemo is the same way when it comes to getting brushed I'm lucky if I even get the brush near him, that is until he gets sleepy then I can do whatever I want to him....that is my time to hold him close and pet him, because when he is up it is battle time, he is all over the place....
Gale is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!